Tamil singer Srinidhi says My inspiration is Justin Bieber

Tamil singer Srinidhi says My inspiration is Justin Bieber
Fourteen yr vintage Tamil singer Srinidhi VG has her desires set immediately. The Chennai-primarily based female hopes to turn out to be a popular singer in Hollywood, and in that pursuit, has already provide you with her first unmarried, Tantalized. A pop number, Srinidhi wrote the lyrics of the tune, rendered it and has additionally acted in the song video. "This track is ready betrayal and approximately a lover's touch.


I worked on the song for the beyond five months and wrote the lyrics in an hour. on the subject of lyrics, I focus on what I sense at that factor of time and write the strains. a variety of it relies upon on my mood," stocks Srinidhi, who considers Justin Bieber to be her suggestion.

"I desired to turn out to be a singer for the final  years. i'm self-educated and could begin my expert vocal education quickly. Justin Bieber is my thought. i like the manner he lives his life and his growth has been out of the ordinary. My vocal suggestion is Ariana Grande," says the teen, who has a strong US accent.

"i've a variety of pals from the usa and i am hooked to videos on YouTube. I also watch a whole lot of English suggests. So, I guess the accessory is because of that. a lot of people assume that i am from america, however i am now not. i am hoping to make it large there, sooner or later," stocks Srinidhi, who's presently getting domestic-schooled.

"I used to take a look at in Chettinad Vidyashram till my 9th grade. however I began domestic schooling for my tenth. it is a very extraordinary enjoy to examine at home. It gets a piece lonely on occasion, and that i omit my buddies a lot. I do not get to spend too much time with them. however i'm happy i am getting to do what i like. i'm presently operating on my second single and it'll take round 8 months for the whole album to be finished," she concludes.